Thursday 14 May 2015

LOVE, SHOP, WEAR "LADY BIBA"


I love fashion, shopping and exploring brands, clothing lines, fashion retail owners, online shops and fashion mobile apps/sites ( It's therapeutic to me in some ways) and thanks to the internet as I no longer have to go from shop to shop, everything I can possibly search for or need are at my finger tip, That's the new Sci-fi age/generation we live in.

On one of my exploration, I ran into this fabulously chic, emerging designer, retail ready-to-wear line, "Lady Biba". The touch, cut and appeal of the dresses got me so glued I couldn't help but fall in love.




As curious as I can be, I sought to find out more about this designer, her lookbooks and affordability of her designs and I was greatly pleased. The pieces where classy, opulent, clean and I would say recommendable for every woman who would want to stand out both in the Work place, at a Dinner, brunch or social event. I couldn't help but place a custom order for myself (As a Birthday present from ME TO ME!)

Now "Lady Biba" was found by Bibi Adeniyi and her line is fondly described by her as  "her own little love letter to fashion". More so, the brand was conceived by her need to make affordable and accessible ready-to-wear fashion in Nigeria, Hence the brand is solely concerned, committed and passionate about catering to the retail style needs of fashionistas and the growing fashion market.

Below are some of my favorite looks from this emerging brand. Be sure to purchase a piece by logging on to: www.ladybiba.com. Custom sizing is also available as you have the option of altering the length/size of any item to suit your personal taste or need.


I  would also share with you guys and give a review of my own piece once it arrives (Yaay!).  I look forward to sharing more fashion finds with you all. 

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment