Monday 2 September 2013

FASHION AND STYLE: ALL BLACK ON LEOPARD PRINTS

I'm in love with this Leopard print skirt I got from Tounaj Couture, can't seem to get enough of it. So today I decided to pair it "all black everything". I found it comfortable and suitable for a meeting. I love the vintage shades I have on, one of my fortunate run-in's/random buys. Still working on getting better photo snaps so bear with me. If you love this unique leopard print skirt, you can call: 08030589549, 08124602599 or follow Tounaj on Instagram: @tounaj , Email: tounajj@gmail.com.

Have a good one guys!



Jacket: H&M
Neck piece: ASOS
Skirt: TOUNAJ Couture
Bag: CELINE
Shoe: ZARA

4 comments:

  1. I love the entire look, but I die for that skirt...Really hot!!

    www.thepinkjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot dear... lol @ "but i die for that skirt"..

      Delete
  2. i love the skirt.... you look fab


    www.tegalicocious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete