Wednesday 4 September 2013

Two Hotties Head to Head- WHO IS HOTTER? (BEYONCE vs. NICKI)






These two are considered the biggest and the brightest females in their genres and in the entertainment industry right now, and when I say "biggest" I mean "Big-Foot" biggest (or even more)... do I need bore you with the tinsy-weensy details of who these iconic artists are?... even my late Grand Ma (God bless her soul) is sure getting the heat from these two divas. 

Our team of Style aficionados ,came up with a recipe (still subject to your opinion though), on deciding who is hotter, so here goes....
1. Hairstyle
2. Makeup
 3. Dress sense
4. Swag
 5. Body figure



In our own opinion in terms of all this, Bey is clearly head and shoulders above Nicki ( Cos' we believe less is more), however the controversial part is their raw feminine sexuality.




A lot of people think Nicki has raw feminine aggressive sexuality oozing out of every pore of her skin, however, lets get down to business and go a little bit deeper with the sexual thing. In my own opinion and in the opinion of other like-minded deep thinking people I discussed this with, it was opined that, yeah, Nicki might seem better looking visually, but when it comes to intimacy and contact, tentatively, Bey is a better deal.
One said, and I quote: "No amount of twerking Nicki does would cut it for me, that sh**'s fake and stiff, I'd rather do Bey and see that a** bounce & then take her home to momma"


It is said, "One man's Meat is another man's Kpomo" or as my aje-butter friends would say "One mans Trash is another man's Jewel".  The decision is yours, let us know who reigns supreme... or why you think one instead of the other is the hottest diva in the game. So leave your comments BELOW. 

Muuaah!!


7 comments:

  1. Beyonce is a baby momma,so I go 4 nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyonce any day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyonce all d way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously digging d write-ups...always gives me n ma croonies something 2 yap abt during our 17:59 wilding out hour...anyways I'll go for nicki(as a badt guy)...she promises 2 be a handful n probably a mouthful...if u know were am coming from...*winks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beyonce hands down..That's my sister from another mother :)

    www.thepinkjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilove Nicki, but Beyounce is Queen mehnn

    ReplyDelete