Sunday 25 August 2013

Jay-Z Tried Cheating on Beyonce?




Sometimes you see a beautiful woman and you say "who would ever cheat on this lady? She's got it all!", but sadly that's not always the case. This gist about Jay-Z cheating on Beyonce only made me wonder.

Female up-coming rapper 'LIV' ( picture above) claims that Jay hit on her and tried to make her his "In-town chick".....*Whoaa!* and this was on a radio interview. Her allegations  first came to light in a lyric on her album release "Invasion 2". Now, I've always been a fan of Bey, admired her talent, strengths and then she's hot, beautiful, successful and the envy of every woman!...and i'm like, "A man getting a girl like that, why in the world would he look at another woman? (although at the back of my mind i'm like: "Hey, men have a tendency to cheat and like they say, "Men are naturally polygamous...blah-blah-blah!"...Bullshit tho!), it very well takes a principled and God-fearing man to stick to his woman.

Well, the female rapper seemingly apologized to Beyonce for the whole "Jay-z drama" and claims she's got nothing but love and respect for Beyonce. When asked what she'd tell Beyonce if given the chance to, she said:


"I would tell Beyonce the drama is unintentional, the respect is real. If you listen to the song, you'll understand why I came out with the story. I'm not sorry, it happened, but I'm going to express my story in my songs. I do apologize for how you feel - I love her and respect her. The reason I didn't go there and pursue something with Jay is because of Beyonce. It's not intentional to hurt her or embarrass her or put her business out there."

But.... You did!!.. 



  I'm just wondering "why do it on air? why not up close or one on one?".. that's my opinion though. She well claims Jay-Z tried to get her digits both times they met, apparently sending his body guard to get her number...blah-blah-blah!
.
“I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey,” she said.
“We were on the same set of a commercial, see, I was sitting by myself, and he sat next to me. I was handling it well, and he was shocked to see, I was getting up to leave, he sent his guards to me.
“Excuse me Miss, do me a favor, put your number on this piece of paper. When Jay get settled and he’ll call you later.
“I know most chicks would have took the bait, but then those chicks be the ones I hate. I wonder to this day if I’d have gave it up would it be me on stage throwing it up!”

She swears she didn't put the whole shit on her track to out Jay-Z, then what was it for?... Fame or just Publicity Stunt? ( because that seems to be the way they try to boost their career these days)

As  for Jay-Z, Liv says, "I know he's watching and paying attention. I personally  don't have any issues with than i'm starting an invasion movement."

Hmm.. interesting!

"My whole movement is just i'm basically taking hiphop and saying i can make it better", Liv says. "But you have all the artists f**king each other- it's no longer about putting out good music, its about who is f**king who."

Everything aside, do we believe her? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment