Thursday 15 August 2013

My OOTD





I literally had to beg a friend to take a picture of my outfit because i didn't want it to go to waste, although I couldn't make my outing because the weather changed.... that blows, right? I initially wanted to do the 'Monochrome' look but opted out of it (maybe another day) so this was a last minute decision and i think i'm loving it.

So i chose to pair this lovely blazer (Atmosphere) with a cartoon printed tank top and my new white pants from Zara I've been dying to wear... *I personally think every girl should own at least a pair of these*, and then dressed it down with a black Celine bag and a pair of black heels.

For the accessories I decided to go with a gold angled earrings with the trendy choker chain-link necklace and love charm bracelet from www.pinktownusa.com

Not really a clear pic but, Oh well!... How was your day? I hope it was lovely?

2 comments: