Saturday 3 August 2013

WORKOUTS!.. A little chit-chat about the gorgeous ANOWA ADJAH

      LMAO, keeping fit or let me say "trying to keep fit" ain't as easy as it seems. I woke up in the middle of the night with pains searing through my body after walking and jogging 8 long laps round the estate.. i just couldn't move my legs, all what my friend did was laugh at me while i cried in pain. Anyways its all good.. i'd survive!

      Speaking of workouts, have you heard about ANOWA ADJAH? This gorgeous, curvaceous and well built black woman of a Nigerian descent was born in Flatbush, New York and was engaged in athletics and art. Being a natural in sports, she excelled in games such as basketball as well as dance, vocal performance... and even writing! wow, that's a lot of combo into one. Why am i talking about this?... this is why.

       I was surfing the net ( as usual ) for inspiring stuffs and videos to ginger my workout routine and i stumbled upon one of her videos and i tell you, it was intense. The routines leading to her gracious physique, ( though i bet it'd be filled with lots of pain in the beginning but i'm sure overtime as you go along with it one's body would adjust to it)  was just.... OMG!.. i went from, "Can one bend all d way like that?...this must hurt!" to "Oh my, maybe i should try this!" *haha*.  Anyways, looking good, sexy and gorgeous whether you are a man or a woman does not come easy but it is one of the secrets to living long and staying healthy, so go on! pick up a dumbbell or something.. do your sit-ups!... eat right, and tell me how you felt at the end of it all.
     






            For more info about this gorgeous lady, visit: www.anowaadjah.com. Till next time, Ciao.... I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment